- The steps of the pool must remain clear at all times.
- All children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool area at any time. Including but not limited to Snapple, baby food jars, etc.
- All children under the age of 2 must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- There is no chicken fighting (carrying someone on your shoulders) allowed in the pool at any time.
- In the event of thunder, the pool will be cleared for a period of thirty minutes until the threat passes. Thunder - Lightning threat!
- No rollerblading, roller skating, bike riding, scooters, skate boarding, etc. at pool area.
Swimmers who do not abide by the pool rules may be asked to leave the pool area.